Episcopal Ministries of Long Island just had the busiest grant cycle we've witnessed in over a decade! Now, it is truly a pleasure to welcoming five new ministries (and one returning ministry) to the EMLI network of grantees!
Congratulations to our newest ministries and their respective parishes:
- After School & Choir School Program (St. Luke & St. Matthew's, Brooklyn)
- St. Thomas’ Closet (St. Thomas, Brooklyn)
- Migrant Direct Support (Holy Apostles, Brooklyn)
- Pop-up Pantry (a grant renewal from St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church and Pro-Cathedral)
- St. George's Food Pantry (St. George’s, Hempstead)
- Jefferson Arts Educational Program (St. Stephen & St Martin's, Brooklyn)
You can learn more about every ministry we support on our website. In the coming days and weeks, we’ll be sharing a profile of each new ministry’s vision for their communities on both Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to follow along there too.
This last grant cycle was a testament to all of EMLI's friends and partners across the diocese who are spreading the good news about what EMLI can offer our parish ministries. Thank you for being our ambassadors across Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk.