The St. Nick Fridge, located just outside Bushwick Abbey + Iglesia de la Santa Cruz, needs extra hands as we head into the winter months!
Ways you can help:
- Volunteer in-person for Wednesday and Thursday food distributions
- Drivers for emergency food drops
- Consistent cleaning of the fridge
- (Virtual) Spanish translation for social media and flyers
- Souring rarely donated items like eggs and dairy
- Souring food to keep the fridge stocked consistently
Anyone interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're not able to volunteer, please spread the word! Share this post, talk about it with your friends—anything helps!